29th CAB Soldier Resources
Tax Help For Soldiers:
TRI CARE Reserve Select: A premium-based health plan available worldwide to Selected Reserve members of the Ready Reserve (and their families) who are not eligible for or enrolled in the Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) program or currently covered under FEHB, either under their own eligibility or through a family member.
MyPay: Allows you to manage your pay information, leave and earning statements, W-2s and more.
Mlitary One Source: Provided by the Department of Defense at no cost to active duty, Guard and Reserve (regardless of activation status) and their families. It is a virtual extension of installation services. 1-800-342-9647
commissaries.com: The Defense Commissary Agency operates a worldwide chain of commissaries providing groceries to military personnel, retirees and their families in a safe and secure shopping environment.
AAFES: The Army and Air Force Exchange Service mission is to provide quality merchandise and services to its customers at competitively low prices and to generate earnings which provide a dividend to support morale, welfare, and recreation (MWR) programs.
Stars and Stripes: A daily newspaper published for the U.S. military, DoD civilians, contractors, and their families. Unique among the many military publications, Stars and Stripes operates as a First Amendment newspaper, free of control and censorship.
Military.com: Connects servicemembers, military families and veterans to all the benefits of service - government benefits, scholarships, discounts, lifelong friends, mentors, great stories of military life or missions, and much more.
Resources about Mental Health and Suicide, No Soldier Stands Aone!
- For Mental Health Emergencis: National Suicide Lifeline (24/7) - 1-800-273-TALK (8255) (Press "1" for veterans)
- Maryland Suicide Prevention Task Force:
- Chaplain: 410-576-6124, 443-992-5395 (cell)
- Suicide Prevention Program Manager: 410-702-9738, 443-520-1069 (cell)
- Deputy State Surgeon: 410-702-9007, 410-979-1081 (cell)
- G1: 410-576-6010
- Military Resources:
- Maryland VA Health Care System: www.maryland.va.gov
- Baltimore VA Medical Center: 410-605-7000, 1-800-463-7324
- Perry Point VA Medical Center: 410-642-2411, 1-800-949-1003
- Vat Centers:
- Aberdeen: 410-272-6771
- Cambridge: 410-228-6305
- Silver Spring: 301-589-1073
- Baltimore: 410-764-9400
- Elkton: 410-392-4485
- National Guard Family Program: 410-576-6019, 1-877-399-6221, www.guardfamily.org
- Easter Seals Veterans Services: 410-277-0940, www.gwbr.easterseals.com
- Military OneSource: 1-800-342-9647, www.militaryonesource.com
- TAPS: 1-800-959-TAPS (8277), www.taps.org
- Other Resources:
Return to top